Tuesday 20 January 2015

The canon

In my childhood during Ramadan I had many memories about this month because after twenty five years I found many things disappeared from our life and a few of people still remember it although it were amazing things despite it were very simple but we were happy with it. Now you can see the children in streets are lazy and they don't have innovation.
When I was a kid I had something like a small cannon. It was a large screw with small hole about ten centimeters in depth and with an iron hand. It was amazing innovation for all children in this time and it is not easy to get this canon because it was handmade and need money to buy every part and going to someone has good experience in this canon. I was very proud because I have this weapon because many children didn’t have this weapon. The other children had piece of wood with nail instead of this canon. This canon to use it you should do some procedures and preparations. I still remember I discover specific method to increase its efficacy through putting some of molten lead to increase the sound of explosion. We were filling this cannon with sulfur flammable and wait for the time of the sunset and when we hear the call to prayer call this small cannon is issued a loud noise like an explosion to know everyone that the time of fasting is over and everyone is happy that we are convicted of obligatory fasting of Ramadan this day to Allah, we gather all children, even those small cannons we are launching at the same time in order to feel pleasure. Actually these canons disappeared and it became just memories for me and my son now uses Chinese rockets instead of these canons.



No comments:

Post a Comment